Dermal Elixir Hydra Vitamin B Complex Serum
- Deep hydration
- Nourishes and supports skin health
- Brightens and improves skin radiance
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Anti-aging properties for reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps even out skin tone
Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), this serum awakens your skin's natural glow and promotes a vibrant complexion.
Vitamin B5, a powerful humectant, deeply hydrates your skin while strengthening its protective barrier. Say goodbye to dryness and irritation as your skin feels nourished and revitalized.
The inclusion of Vitamin B3, or Niacinamide, provides a multitude of benefits. This remarkable ingredient helps maintain optimal moisture levels, enhancing your skin's natural hydration. It also strengthens the skin barrier, protecting it against environmental stressors. Additionally, Vitamin B3 smooths out wrinkles and fine lines, promoting a more youthful appearance and revealing a brighter, more supple complexion.
Indulge in the concentrated formula of this serum as it effortlessly absorbs into your skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Unlock the secret to naturally radiant skin with Dermal Elixir's Concentrated Vitamin B Complex Serum.
40ml / 1.3 fl. oz.
Apply a full dropper of serum on damp skin (or after softener), quickly topping it with a lotion or cream to lock in moisture.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately with clean water if contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Hyaluronic Acid - is a powerful natural humectant, making it an excellent moisturizer and help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Topical treatments can provide long lasting hydration, soothe redness and dermatitis, and improve the look of skin texture and it can make skin appear firmer.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) - is a moisturizer and humectant, also known as Vitamin B5. It can help improves hydration, maintains skin elasticity and softness. It also helps wound healing, other skin irritations like eczema.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - is a form of Vitamin B3. It promotes protein synthesis, which improves skin metabolism. By improving the cells metabolism, it improves skin firm, and minimizes redness, pore appearance, fine lines, wrinkles, and regulate the amount of oil and may help for server acne. It also protects skin against sun damage, treats hyperpigmentation, and helps against oxidative stress.
|Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate||1|
*Base on EWG Rating Score